Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Duggans A/C & Heating or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience.
This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
6. Site Use.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
8. Compliance with Laws.
11. Limitation of Liability.
Under no circumstances will duggans a/c & heating be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the site, your site use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or content is to cease all of your site use.You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Use of Information.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Duggans A/C & Heating, who can be reached as follows:
14. Applicable Law.
You agree that the laws of the state of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Duggans A/C & Heating or its affiliates.
18. Relationship of the Parties.
19. Entire Agreement.